The management team at The Property Society, LLC, has over 25 years of experience with various real estate assets in the Austin market. Our project scope includes such varied endeavors as leasing up and taking over under-performing apartments, converting apartments into condominiums, running student housing, and managing extensive remodeling projects. The staff is experienced in maintaining a portfolio consisting of over 1,000 units, ranging from single-family homes and condominiums to duplexes and apartments. We are also experienced at dealing with municipal housing agencies and possess a thorough knowledge of the landlord/tenant laws in the state of Texas.
The Property Society, LLC, was co-founded by John O'Neill in 2006 after a six-year career as a marketing executive for a multibillion-dollar software company in the Silicon Valley. Attracted by the real estate fundamentals and market opportunities in Austin, Mr. O'Neill relocated his family from California. Mr. O'Neill is an active investor himself and has built the company through the lens of an investor. The company is founded with one basic principal in mind: to create value for our clients by optimizing their return on investment.
At The Property Society, we:
* Consider it a privilege to serve our clients by making complete customer satisfaction and flawless execution our overriding priority.
* Demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and quality in everything we do.
* Conduct business with the highest levels of ethics, integrity and professional courtesy.
* Accept responsibility for our actions and make and support business decisions based on experience and good judgment.
* Support team efforts and care for each other both personally and professionally.
* Help team members strike a healthy work and life balance.
* Treat our team members, customers, clients, partners, and suppliers with mutual respect, recognizing the importance of diversity.